- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- ¼ cup pasture butter or coconut oil
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Spray a loaf pan with olive or coconut oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the banana in a bowl. Add the eggs and whisk together.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and baking soda. Whisk together with the banana and eggs.
- Add the coconut flour and mix well.
- Pour into the loaf pan and cook for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (cooking times vary with elevation, and ovens).
Allow to cool about 15 minutes and serve warm with pastured butter. YUM!!
There you have it folks, nothing fancy, but darn good.